Each person has a soulfully bestowed personality with distinctive likes and dislikes, tolerances and pace, and emotional reactions. Unfortunately, most people are unable or unsure of how to live according to their soulful definitions. Through Energy Guidance Complete sessions, a person can become aware of these definitions and live accordingly.
In addition, Energy Guidance Complete sessions can be effective for the following issues:
- Migraines and heachaches
- Weight control
- Substance abuse
- Feelings of being stuck
- Feelings of inadequacy
- Low self-esteem
- Indecision about direction in life, including in work and in university studies
- Indecision about high school
- Fear-based decision making
- Relationship questions
- Personalized prayer and connection to spirituality
- Concentration and attention deficit issues
- General strengthening
- Strengthening the immune system and body to counter the effects of cancer and cancer treatments
- Feelings of negativity
- Many more
Book an EGC session
You can overcome imbalances in your life through private EGC sessions with Renee. The number of issues contribute to the number of sessions needed. Sometimes an issue might seem direct (like staying at one’s job), but it can relate to other factors that influence the choices and actions to be taken.
Book a private EGC session with Renee. The one-hour session is conducted over Skype and includes an emailed summary of messages & tasks. Price: $120
Book a trial private session through the CommonGenius platform.
Click here: Trial Session
What happens in an EGC session?
- Issues are raised and goals are determined—physical, emotional, etc.
- Causes of issues are uncovered
- Areas of healing are determined
- EGC work takes place
- Home tasks are assigned
Typical EGC work
EGC session over Skype are different from EGC sessions in my clinic, but they are equally effective.
- EGC healing techniques
- Questions and answers
- Guided messages
- Body Wholeness healing techniques (part of EGC)
- Other healing techniques (mainly from kinesiology)
- Guided imagery
- Visualization through objects and art
- Individualized assignments for after the sessions