We can lessen the possibility of being sickened from flu viruses if we do at least five of the following things:
- Sleep the proper amount for your body. The body requires enough sleep to fortify against invading germs. A weary body struggles against powerful flu viruses.
- Breathe protectively. Shallow breathing cannot supply oxygen like deep breathing. The more rhythmic and deep the breathing throughout the day, the more the body can withstand flu vitality.
- Create music or listen deeply to music during the winter season. Music has a protective effect on our bodies.
- Wear clothing that protects. Don’t wear clothes for warm weather in the winter. Don’t overdress in overheated spaces. Don’t over-shiver (shivering is a normal reaction to cold, but over-shivering means the shivering has gone on for too long or the intensity of the cold is too much for your body).
- Food: eat cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, radish, cabbage, cauliflower, arugula, etc.), parsley, lemon, orange-colored vegetables (carrot, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, etc.), pomegranate, mulberries, buckwheat, garlic, blackstrap molasses, kombu seaweed. Eat a reasonable amount of food each day. Too much food taxes the body’s defenses. Too little food lowers the body’s resistance.
- Stay hydrated throughout the day. The body can flush out flu viruses when fluids are flowing optimally. Water is the best hydrator, followed by barley tea and parsley juice/tea.
- Stay active. Keep exercising and moving throughout the winter months.
- Stay away from people carrying a flu virus. The easiest way to spot a carrier is to notice their vitality. People carrying a flu virus that is transferable have given their vitality to the virus. (By the time carriers have the flu symptoms, they may have already passed the virus on to others, so looking for lack of vitality is an early clue to virus protection.)
- Stay optimistic, which offers protection from many types of germs.
- Aim to feel content, which also offers protection from many types of germs.
Note: This information has been spiritually received.