The previous post “Monitoring Health” (https://energy-guidance-complete.com/2014/08/24/monitoring-health/) brings awareness of the tests that should be performed in order to evaluate health.
Here is Test #1.
Test #1: Sensitivity to environmental concerns
The state of the environment directly affects the health of people. People who live in a highly polluted and vegetation-free environment are subjected to damage that can cause physical ailments, but also can cause damage to the soul. People who live in a vegetation-rich area, but are careless in their relationship to their environment, can suffer from damage to their physical and soulful selves too.
Disregard for plant life, water sources, and conditions for animal rearing undermines the grounding of the world and damages physical and intellectual health. Knowingly contributing to abuse of fauna and flora damages people—body and soul.
Here are the questions for the basic test:
- Recycle? Yes/No/Partially
- Use water judiciously? Yes/No/Sometimes
- Use chemical agents for cleaning or insect infestations? Yes/No/Only for insect infestations/Only for cleaning
- Support conservation efforts and interested in well-being of trees and plants? Yes/No
- Care about animal welfare? Yes, including the animals that I eat/Yes, I care about my pet/Yes, except for animals who disturb my garden/No/Sometimes
There are additional questions; however, these five are a good beginning. Consider your answers and then consider the meaning of each question.
Being sensitive to the environment is good for your health!