Another question has to be answered first. This question is: What causes cancer? Here is the answer:
Cancer develops when the body confuses itself. Confusion can come from sudden causes like exposure to powerful carcinogens and from slow developing causes like tobacco and sodium nitrite. Once confusion begins, the body opens to changes in functionality, which opens the way for cancerous growths to form. Cancer takes hold when the body cannot stop its development.
There are chemical causes and nutritional causes. There are emotional causes and genetic triggers. There are also natural contributors and internal agitators.
That’s the general answer to the first question. Now for the second question: would cancer disappear if we all took care of our bodies?
Answer: The intensity and frequency of cancer would significantly reduce. Cancer would not disappear completely because of pollution, accidents (when accidents hurt the body, sometimes cancerous growths can occur), and social isolation.
Here are the things you can do to reduce your body’s confusion:
- Remove poisons from your life. They include (a) health treatments that list cancer as a side effect or possible side effect, (b) overconsumption of alcoholic beverages, (c) cigarettes and other tobacco products, (d) poisonous cleaning products (products that have poisonous warning labels on them), and (e) exposure to known cancer-causing sources (such as asbestos).
- Be aware of pollutants in your areas of home, work, school, and recreation. If you live in an area that is known to have carcinogenic aspects, and you cannot move, be sure to choose recreational activities in an area that is free of similar carcinogens.
- If you walk in areas with concentrated car or airplane fumes, do not linger in those areas. If you have daily exposure to these fumes, drink water before and after the exposure.
- The more deeply you breathe, the more your body can repair itself. Practice breathing techniques regularly. At night, breathe deeply when lying in bed before sleep to increase the rejuvenating work of sleep.
- Part of the body’s care of itself takes place when the body is moving. Exercise and movement are therapies for the body to prevent cancer. Attitude affects the body’s care of itself so if you dislike the exercise you have chosen to do, it will not have the same protective value as exercise you enjoy. Breathing deeply when exercising increases the protective value of the exercise. Walking is the basic exercise that provides protection.
- The ill effects of ingredients in processed foods are somewhat known. Don’t eat known or suspected carcinogenic ingredients. Shelf-life preservatives are not protective of the body. Eating fresh foods is best.
- Sitting in bed so that the stomach is a table for a book, food, or electronic device interferes with body circulation. Circulation of flows in the body is very important. Improve your posture when standing, sitting, and carrying heavy objects.
- Live life with more positivity. When you eat, remember to be thankful and remember to eat moderately. Focus on the parts of the body that don’t hurt rather than the parts that do (and take care of the parts that hurt rather than suffer unnecessarily). Nourish your intellect, and choose intellectual challenges that are interesting. Be kind to yourself.
- Protect against the sun’s rays and feel the sun on your body during the less hot times of the day. Working in buildings that have no sunlight streaming in confuses the body’s defenses. Exposure to sunlight is important.
- Anxiety experienced when deciding about minor issues (for example, parking the car) is immune system lowering. Releasing anxiety is healing.
- Doing work and engaging in life events that upset you are immune system lowering. If you can’t change the work or the life decisions, find positivity in them and release the frustration.
- The development of cancer can be slow. Changing one’s lifestyle when the cancer is non-apparent can decrease its growth, especially if the changes include positivity about life decisions and attitude.
- Clothing that is dry cleaned, disliked but worn anyway, or too constricting can contribute to immune system lowering. For people who care about the clothes they wear, the clothing should be uplifting.
- Spiritual connection can strengthen the body, if the connection is sincere. People who are disconnected from spirituality can be strengthened through connection to nature. The connection to “beyond oneself” is strengthening.