A reaction to death-by-cancer is f cancer and f-you cancer and fuk cancer and #FuckCancer. And yet, cancer continues to confound the experts and the afflicted. And the families of the afflicted (me included). And cancer theories. And past cancer patterns.
Cancer evades understanding because it is so evasive. It quietly enters—sometimes. It takes over enthusiastically—often. It passes through the genes—but not always. It appears to have no symptoms or it creates many symptoms. It surprises us when the young are afflicted. It is tangible and can be removed, but it can get so small that we can’t see it move on. It grows in places that defy explanation. It causes expectations of its appearance—sooner or later.
Cancer is so widespread that we should be indifferent when we hear about another case of it, and yet we react with shock and dismay when another person faces its frightening diagnosis.
If you really want to “fuck cancer” you have to prevent it. Once it strikes, cancer is confusing to fight. Do you rely on the latest invasive methods to remove it? Do you seek out obscure remedies? Do you embrace the things you always wanted to do? Do you give up?
The Fuck Cancer ToDo List
Here are tangible steps you can take to keep cancer at bay in your body. These steps apply to people who are not afflicted by other life-threatening illnesses or who have not undergone invasive surgical procedures (not for cancer). They also don’t apply to people currently experiencing cancer’s difficult presence.
- Remove poisons from your life. They include (a) health treatments that list cancer as a side effect or possible side effect, (b) overconsumption of alcoholic beverages, (c) cigarettes and other tobacco products, (d) poisonous cleaning products (products that have poisonous warning labels on them), and (e) exposure to known cancer-causing sources (such as asbestos).
- Be aware of pollutants in your areas of home, work, school, and recreation. If you live in an area that is known to have carcinogenic aspects, and you cannot move, be sure to choose recreational activities in an area that is free of similar carcinogens.
- If you walk in areas with concentrated car or airplane fumes, do not linger in those areas. If you have daily exposure to these fumes, drink water before and after the exposure.
- The more deeply you breathe, the more your body can repair itself. Practice breathing techniques regularly. At night, breathe deeply when lying in bed before sleep to increase the rejuvenating work of sleep.
- Part of the body’s care of itself takes place when the body is moving. Exercise and movement are therapies for the body to prevent cancer. Attitude affects the body’s care of itself so if you dislike the exercise you have chosen to do, it will not have the same protective value as exercise you enjoy. Breathing deeply when exercising increases the protective value of the exercise. Walking is the basic exercise that provides protection.
- The ill effects of ingredients in processed foods are somewhat known. Don’t eat known or suspected carcinogenic ingredients. Shelf-life preservatives are not protective of the body. Eating fresh foods is best.
- Sitting in bed so that the stomach is a table for a book, food, or electronic device interferes with body circulation. Circulation of flows in the body is very important. Improve your posture when standing, sitting, and carrying heavy objects.
- Live life with more positivity. When you eat, remember to be thankful and remember to eat moderately. Focus on the parts of the body that don’t hurt rather than the parts that do (and take care of the parts that hurt rather than suffer unnecessarily). Nourish your intellect, and choose intellectual challenges that are interesting. Be kind to yourself.
- Protect against the sun’s rays and feel the sun on your body during the less hot times of the day. Working in buildings that have no sunlight streaming in confuses the body’s defenses. Exposure to sunlight is important.
- Anxiety experienced when deciding about minor issues (for example, parking the car) is immune system lowering. Releasing anxiety is healing.
- Doing work and engaging in life events that upset you are immune system lowering. If you can’t change the work or the life decisions, find positivity in them and release the frustration.
- The development of cancer can be slow. Changing one’s lifestyle when the cancer is non-apparent can decrease its growth, especially if the changes include positivity about life decisions and attitude.
- Clothing that is dry cleaned, disliked but worn anyway, or too constricting can contribute to immune system lowering. For people who care about the clothes they wear, the clothing should be uplifting.
- Spiritual connection can strengthen the body, if the connection is sincere. People who are disconnected from spirituality can be strengthened through connection to nature. The connection to “beyond oneself” is strengthening.
The list might seem long and difficult to follow, but it leads to an uplifting and strengthening lifestyle. Keeping cancer from growing is a worthwhile goal that requires thought and action. Cancer that is transmitted genetically might be harder to prevent, but it is preventable.
My mother died from metastasized cancer. I know what it is to watch a loved one become overcome by the ravages of cancer. Preventing cancer is worth the efforts.
The Fuck Cancer ToDo List for the Caregivers of Young People
Cancer in children is difficult to accept. They haven’t had a lifetime of “bad behavior” to warrant the cancer, and yet the cancer is there nonetheless. The causes of cancer in children are different from the causes in adults, although there is overlap because of environmental causes.
Here are tangible steps you can take to prevent cancer in children. They won’t prevent cancers that are internally generated because of DNA or structural problems.
- Remove poisons from the child’s life. They include (a) health treatments that list cancer as a side effect or possible side effect (vaccinations are not being discussed here), (b) tobacco smoke, (c) poisonous cleaning products (products that have poisonous warning labels on them), and (d) exposure to known cancer-causing sources (such as asbestos).
- Be aware of pollutants in the areas of home and where the child spends time. If you live in an area that is known to have carcinogenic aspects, and you cannot move, be sure to choose recreational activities in an area that is free of similar carcinogens.
- If you walk the child in areas with concentrated car or airplane fumes, do not linger in those areas. If the child has daily exposure to these fumes, provide water before and after the exposure.
- Be careful not to “over” the child: over-handle, overwhelm, over-clean, and overmedicate. Too much “overs” can harm the child’s body if the body has internal challenges.
- Emotional stresses such as loudness and worry can contribute to weakness caused by other stressors.
- Emotional cruelty can be felt by a young child. Whether the emotional cruelty is directed at the child or someone else in the home, it can be immune system lowering.
- The body is bombarded by weakening forces all the time (germs and bacteria among others). A young child who is fed foods that weaken or is overstimulated or overtired out can be weakened so that cancer-causing forces enter and proliferate. Feed the child foods that help him or her grow. Keep the child’s environment pleasant. When the child is tired, sleep is the only next step.
When caring for children, keeping their best interests in mind is key to keeping them healthy.
!!Fuck Cancer ??
Cancer can be overcome, but how much better it is to never become afflicted! Following the advice in this blog post cannot guarantee that cancer won’t grow, but it does contribute to a healthier lifestyle, which can contribute to the body’s ability to combat cancer.
Also read “Little” things that contribute to cancer
The information in this blog post has been spiritually received.