IMMUNE SYSTEM! These two words should appear in all caps and with marquee emphasis! The immune system keeps our bodies protected and strong. Without protection and strength, our bodies can succumb to viruses, bacteria, fungi, protozoa, wounds, and criticism.
The immune system prevents the onset of diseases and aging-related symptoms. When the immune system is strong, autoimmune syndromes are thwarted (before they start), gene-initiated attacks are prevented, emotional turmoil is lessened, and minor ailments are avoided. The immune system, when it is functioning properly, is that powerful!
Here are the major things that decimate the immune system’s ability to protect and strengthen our bodies. They are presented in their order of severity.
- Exposure to environmental hazards
- Trauma that is physical and emotional which overwhelms the body
- Sleep that is too little for the person’s age
- Holding onto perceived injustices
- Constant criticism
- Inadequate nutrition (includes inadequate intake of water)
- Trivialization of bodily functions (includes ignoring signals to urinate and defecate)
- Drug-related injury (includes damage from cigarettes, prescription and nonprescription drugs, and improper use of drugs)
- Exposure to overly loud sounds (children are especially affected)
- Exposure to people who are ill
Each of these immune-system decimators attacks the immune system with varying degrees of damage depending on the person’s age, current health status, and emotional stamina. In combination, they can overwhelm and defeat the body’s ability to withstand them.
Note: This information has been spiritually received.