These days, the rush to interfere with the circulation of blood has wrought pressure on the heart which destabilizes its functioning. There are many ways to calm the heart and the circulation of blood that do not have side effects.
Here are heart-calming remedies suggested by Spirit.
- When your breath pace is suitable for your heart, it keeps your heart relaxed. Shorter breaths can quicken the heart’s beating. Aim for longer breaths.
- If you feel anger, slow your breathing and wiggle your fingers.
- When you feel tense, listen to calming music or create the music yourself (singing, humming, whistling, or playing an instrument).
- Fear can affect blood circulation. Listen to your intuition when it advises you. Listen to your intuition!
- Immersion in a nurturing activity can calm the heart, if the desire to be immersed is not overcome by impatience. Examples of nurturing activities are caring for an infant, caressing a pet, and working in a garden.
- Excitement can touch the heart. Age can affect the effects of excitement. The older the heart, the greater the effects, for better or worse.
- Entering into a spiritual state can open flows. This state is healing and calming.
- Touch can calm the heart when it is given or received willingly.
- Entering into a meditative state can relax the blood vessels. Forced meditation has no effect, but true meditative state is calming for the heart.
- Exercise does not calm the heart, but it does condition it. The next blog post will present information about exercise and the heart. The thing to know now is that exercise done improperly can harm the heart’s ability to pump blood to all the extremities. Take care when your body communicates its limits.
The benefits of a calm heart are numerous and desirable for balance and health. A cam heart is beneficial in a world that is too rushed. Calmness of heart—a remedy for life!
Note: This information has been spiritually received and does not replace medical advice.
Comments on: "Ways to calm the heart" (1)
[…] the blog posts “Ways to calm the heart” and “Strengthening the heart”, exercise is mentioned as one of the components to keeping the […]