Investing in your health is a wise move. Taking the time to know your body and its needs is smart. Learning about healthful living and natural healing is time spent appropriately.
Investing in your health is not expensive when you understand the basics of good health. Here are the basics:
- Drink water that is free of additives such as sugar, sugar substitutes, or rust from old pipes. Water from the tap is good, unless the water is from a polluted source.
**Spend the time to learn about the water source in your area.
- Notice how you feel when you wake up in the morning without an alarm. The rested feeling is your body’s way of teaching you the amount of sleep it needs.
**Spend the time to understand your body’s sleep needs and honor the importance of sleep.
- Invest time every day in relationships. Family, friends, and acquaintances add a dimension to life that is irreplaceable.
**Kind words are free, as are smiles, hugs, and caring gestures. Use this free currency as often as possible.
- Take time to learn about nutrition.
**The food you put into your body every day either fuels your health or leads to illness and decay. Choose health!
- Expand your heart, your intangible heart. Heart-felt living brings comfort and confidence.
**Learn your body’s reactions to being helpful. Do you feel warm and friendly when you think about animals? How do you feel when you think about the sea or the sky or flowers? Remember how you felt when people were kind to you. Consider the things that really comfort or excite you, and explore ways to bring them into your life.
More can be done to live well, but the basics are a smart place to start. Here’s to good health and investing wisely in it!
Note: This information has been spiritually received.
Comments on: "Spending the effort on Your health" (1)
[…] Spending the effort on Your health […]