Here is spiritual advice for proofing yourself against coronavirus, and other viruses that are circulating now.
1. How to stay virus-proof
- Avoid people who are ill (not just with coronavirus), people who are emotionally draining, and people who are unimportant to you.
- Stay physically balanced: sleep the right amount for you, stay hydrated, eat nutritionally balanced foods, avoid sugar and sugar substitutes, and breathe deeply throughout the day.
- If you have illnesses that require medical intervention, eat extra nutritionally rich foods and practice physical routines that include deep breathing and meditative states.
2. How to be carrier-proof
- Viruses circulate constantly, and people who are well can carry the viruses and transmit them. Besides doing all the actions listed above, during the virus season, aim to feel rested.
3. How to protect and illness-proof susceptible people
- Exposure to viruses can cause those who are susceptible to succumb to the viruses intensely. To lessen the effects of the viruses, intensive liquid intake, protein intake, and sleep can help.
- Exposure to viruses can immediately weaken some who are susceptible. These people require care by virus experts.
- Regular exercise that is not intensive and spiritual practices can lower the effects of viruses if nutrition, sleep, and emotional state are balanced.
- Being in a susceptible group does not guarantee intense illness or death. Emotional state is extremely important to combat viruses. Fear intensifies the effects of viruses. Gratitude lessens the effects.
Note: This information has been spiritually received.
Leave a Reply