There are environmental hazards that wreak havoc on our immune systems. They inhibit the modules of the immune system from proper communications and functionality so that the immune system cannot perform its important work of protecting our bodies from viruses, bacteria, funguses, protozoa, wounds, and criticism.
Environmental hazards can be the most severe disrupters of immune system functionality. Here are some types of environmental hazards that cause trouble (in no particular order):
- household products that contain sodium hydroxide, diethanolamine, stearalkonium hectorite, or sodium dodecylbenzene sulfonate.
- arsenic, especially from cigarettes and arsenic trioxide in some cancer treatments
- pesticides that contain ammonium or arsenic trioxide
- nitrogen oxides that are in exhaust fumes
- formaldehyde and polyfluoroalkyl substances(PFAS) in clothing
- smartphone metals
- calcium oxide
These immune-system decimators attack the immune system with varying degrees of damage depending on the person’s age, current health status, and emotional stamina.
To learn about other immune-system decimators, see the blog post “Immune system decimators”.
Note: This information has been spiritually received.