Here is what the fetus “feels” according to Spiritual Presence:
- The mother’s laughter
- The mother’s tears
- The mother’s relaxation
- The mother’s enrapture at delightful smells
- Quiet focus from the mother, including speaking and singing
- The mother’s excitement when seeing someone she loves
- Gentle massage of the sides of the mother’s belly
- The mother’s heartbeat
- Rhythmic movements of the mother performed in meditative state
- Urgent communication from the mother (for example, when the mother feels a strong bodily urge)
- Desire for ownership by the mother, when the desire is felt insistently (even the desire for a strawberry at a farmers’ market can be felt by the fetus if the mother really wants the strawberry)
- Intense feelings of love (not just from the mother)
The fetus takes in all of these “feelings” and they nourish the fetus’s sense of belonging.
Note: The information shared here is not easy to test scientifically. Energy Guidance Complete is wisdom from partnership with Spiritual Presence.