We’ve been looking at the intangible functioning of the heart (Lead from the heart) and ways to strengthen the heart (Strengthening the heart).
Today, Spirit is sharing harmful activities that make the heart lazy and wounded. Each of these activities harms in a different way, so that their negative influence can sometimes be overcome by natural healing mechanisms in the body. When the cumulative harm is too great for the body to handle, the heart gives way to damage and weakness.
This list of heart-harmful activities is not ranked. Each activity harms the poor heart that is striving to support the body and soul.
Activities that harm the heart
- Shallow breathing
- Feelings of defeat and despair (together)
- Feelings of emptiness and alienation (together)
- Feelings of entrapment
- Viruses that overcome natural defenses
- Medications that weaken the body when it is fighting parasitic viruses
- Pressure from worry
- Pressure from guilt
- Pressure from spinal imbalance (due to injury, disease, or long-term posture mistakes)
- Cumulative defense against repeated illnesses
- Cumulative defense against things that increase the pulse rate (such as obesity, thyroid medications, vascular irregularities)
- Cumulative defense against episodes of bodily overreactions (such as many migraines, gastro-infections, panic caused by overreactions to symptoms of bodily processing)
- Cumulative defense against deep-seated anger or resentment
- Habits associated with anorexia, binge eating, and pain addiction
Exposure to toxins can also harm the heart.
The heart is not impervious to emotional and physical abuse. It is a strong and reliable organ, but chronic abuse and activities that stress it too much leave damage. A damaged heart can be strengthened, but the strengthening requires determination and true desire for balance.
Our bodies have been designed to function well, and the better we care for them, the better they function.
If any of the listed activities are unclear to you, please write a comment and I will check answers with Spirit.
Comments on: "Things that harm the heart" (2)
[…] certain medications [prescription and illicit], certain destructive feelings [see the post “Things that harm the heart” ], and lack of adequate […]
[…] Improper care of the body that leads to impairment of the heart is described in the blog posts “Heart attack secrets” and “Things that harm the heart”. […]