Here are things that make the heart “happy”:
- Sensations of love!
- Frolicking in nature!
- Sensations from deep breathing
- Hugs from loved ones!
- Sustenance (food and water) that is nourishing
- Attention from an animal!
- Relaxed pumping speed and increases in pumping speed
(changing the pumping speed can keep the heart conditioned, when the heart is not stressed)
- Digestive happiness: eating nourishing foods that make the internal body feel good, (already mentioned), taking care of elimination needs as soon as they arise, and handling emotional issues that are felt in the digestive organs
- Immersion in focused concentration on beloved endeavors
- Smiles and laughter that emanate from feelings of joy!
- Rhythmic movements and making music!
- No self-criticism!!
Note: this information has been spiritually received. I think it’s amazing! What about you??
Comments on: "Heart Happiness" (2)
Great list! I would add sleep:)
I had also thought that sleep would be on the list. The heart needs us to rest, but it’s not on the happiness list. Sleep makes our kidneys, adrenal glands, and pancreas happy. 🙂