The virus that has upended countries around the world, known by the names coronavirus and COVID-19, is many things:
- It is a blight on society.
- It is a relationship blockage.
- It is a leveler of humanity.
- It is powerful.
Coronavirus attacks people who allow it access (not intentionally). It passes by those who are grounded. What does that mean?
Grounded people are those who have genetic tendency towards strong defenses, have developed powerful immune systems, or have personalities that are resolute.
People who unintentionally allow access are those who have genetic tendency towards ineffectual defenses (physical or mental), who have diseases that inhibit proper functioning of the immune system (like cancer, asthma, or alcoholic liver disease), who are out of balance with food consumption (overeat or under eat to excess [obesity, anorexia, bulimia, etc.]), who are at crisis emotionally or mentally, who are sleep deprived, who have chronic illnesses (like diabetes, respiratory illness, inflammatory bowel disease, chronic over-medicalization, or chronic pancreatis), or who are malnourished.
Age is a factor when people are afflicted with the issues described above or suffer from immobility or emotional upheaval.
To increase the likelihood that coronavirus passes you by and doesn’t attack:
- Eat foods that are nutritious. No junk food and minimal processed foods.
- Take steps to stay connected to people without compromising health.
- Nighttime sleep is very important. Make sure to allow time for a full night’s sleep, and if you have trouble sleeping, lie in bed with your eyes closed. Don’t look at a phone or any screen, not even for a minute.
Note: This information has been spiritually received.
Tip: If you would like guidance on nutritious eating, read The Food 20/20 Plan. If you would like to learn an exercise routine to do at home, read Soul and Body Exercise: The ECG Daily Exercise Routine.
Personal note: A friend thinks that some people who read this post will feel guilty about their lifestyle choices and decisions. This post isn’t meant to assign guilt. It is presented to help people determine how much they need to protect themselves from the coronavirus.