Strengthening the appendix is a worthwhile goal, because the appendix provides healing that the body needs. The appendix is not understood, but slowly, the medical establishment is starting to open to the reality that the appendix is useful.
Here are ways to strengthen your appendix and prevent inflammation or infection:
- Eat whole, nutritious foods rather than foods that provide little to no nutritional value.
- Consistently drink the amount of water that suits your body.
- Help your body have regular bowel movements (without using chemical aids).
- When your body feels ill, take care of it (naturally if possible).
- Condition your appendix by doing exercises that work the peritoneum and diaphragm. Doing regular moderate movement is helpful.
Appendix toning exercise
This exercise is good for many of your internal organs. It involves physical movement and imaginative thinking (for step 2). Performing this exercise several times a week is good for overall toning of the appendix.
- Sit on a comfortable chair, making sure that your feet are flat on the floor.
- Pull your pelvic muscles up so that they feel as if they reach high into your abdomen. Keep pulling up for the rest of the exercise.
- Place your legs together and squeeze them together (not so tightly that it hurts your knees or ankles).
- Lower you head slightly, then place your hands on your cheeks and squeeze your arms in.
- Hold these pulling and squeezing positions, and breathe deeply 3 times.
- Release your body and breathe comfortably.
If your appendix was removed, the information provided here is still important. For information about how the body is affected when the appendix is removed, read this blog post: How does the body heal when the appendix is removed?
Note: This information has been spiritually received.
Comments on: "Strengthening the appendix" (1)
[…] Strengthening the appendix […]