I have been underwater. Well, not literally. The last five weeks I have been in the US visiting family and friends, attending important family gatherings, and being not-Energy Guidance. I have submerged my connection to Spirit in order to fit in and be the person I used to be. That submersion of my true self has left me without words and without energy to share Spiritual wisdom. Now that I have returned home, I am slowly returning to the true person that is Renee Rothberg, voice of Energy Guidance.
A friend who reads my blog faithfully told me that she is waiting to hear my reactions to my time in the US. I reminded her that I write what Spirit directs me to write. I don’t write what I think, although I often, but not always, agree with Spirit. The words that appear in this blog are given to me; they are not my original thoughts. When you read the wisdom presented here, know that it is not from me but through me. Yes, through me.
Now that I am surfacing, I can sit quietly and receive. Here are the messages that Spirit wants me to share about my visit to my old life:
- Environmental care should come before convenience. Think twice before using disposable plates, bowls, cups, etc.
- Making time for family is nourishing and supportive. Even the folks that drive us crazy add to our well-being.
- Airplanes are unnatural environments. Take care to be well-hydrated and well-nourished on flights. Be kind to the stewards and stewardesses and greet fellow travelers sincerely.
- Trees are beautiful wherever we go. Taking time to notice them is as important as going to a tourist site.
- Viewing people with a kind heart helps them be their true selves. Keep kindness before judgment.
Most of us know these wise pieces of advice, but we often forget to heed them. Knowing that they come from Beyond is helpful in remembering to follow them.