Water is the most important life-sustaining substance that we put in our bodies. That information is well known. What isn’t clear is whether the timing of drinking water is important. I recently received a forwarded email about this subject, and some of the claims seemed untrue to me so I asked my Source if there is general wisdom about when to drink water (drinking water during sports and physical exertion is not being presented). Here is the information I received:
- A glass of water soon after waking is important for renewed activity in the body.
- A glass of water before a meal helps the body digest the food.
- A glass of water 15-20 minutes before sex helps with the proper functioning of the body.
- A glass of water before doing homework can be helpful, especially when children have trouble settling down to study.
- A glass of water during intense thinking (work, studies, creative endeavors, etc.) can help continue the progress.
- A glass of water when a sudden onset of sadness or grief occurs can help lift the mood.
- A glass of water when feeling a bit sleepy can help revive the body when sleep is not possible. (Keep in mind that it does not help if the person is very tired.)
- A glass of water during spiritual activity can increase concentration.
Comments on: "How important is water?" (1)
[…] The purpose of this blog post is to remind you to drink water. Look at this blog entry for details: https://energy-guidance-complete.com/2014/01/26/how-important-is-water/ […]