- We need spiritual connection because our lives are insignificant without it.
- We need spiritual connection to help us weather stormy and difficult times.
- We need spiritual connection when nature overcomes us with its beauty or its fearsomeness.
- We need spiritual connection as a means to fathom life and death.
- We need spiritual connection if we are lonely or hurt.
- We need spiritual connection filling our lives with purpose, elevation, and reason for striving.
Spiritual connection can be found on one’s own or in a group. The main thing to know about spiritual connection is that it is available to all equally. No group has a claim on higher access to spiritual connection.
People who dedicate themselves to spiritual connection at the expense of connecting to the people around them are not living spiritual connection correctly. Spiritual connection is not an excuse for turning one’s back on the needs of other people.
Spiritual connection can be a way to understand the world around if we can see the spirituality in all living things.
Spiritual connection fills the world with beauty, drama, and interactions.
Spiritual connection is the basis for ethical and caring treatment of all living things, including people.