In the previous blog post, “The hidden conversation of hormones“, I wrote about the hormonal information that circulates around men and women. Today, Spirit is sharing information about another aspect of hormonal communication: the hidden sizing up of “competitors” by hormonal messengers.
The hormones emit signals that extend outwards from the body, usually from the solar plexus area to the abdominal area near the bladder. These hormonal signals are intangible emissions that notify about the person’s health status and hormonal levels. The signals are picked up by other people through receptors that are located throughout the body. The receptors are aided by intuition and the senses of sight and smell.
When men are in the vicinity of other men, their receptors can usually understand the state of their “competition” without interference. When women are in the vicinity of other women, their receptors have more difficulty understanding the state of their “competition” because of the various creams and hormone changers (birth control pills, estrogen pills) that women are given.
The sizing up of competition brings awareness of choices for coupling. Visual sizing up is not as accurate as hormonal sizing up. Physical appearance has influence, but the hidden influence from the hormonal communication can affect actions even more. The hormonal information provides information about one’s standing and confidence.
There are other factors that inhibit the accurate transfer of hormonal information. These factors are new and have come about because of technology. The hormonal signals may be emitted from areas other than the area between the solar plexus and abdomen because of interference from “smart” devices that are kept too close to these areas. Smart devices that are worn constantly interrupt the hormonal signal emissions more than the devices that are used intermittently. Biologic drugs affect hormonal signal emissions and receptors. The overuse of plastics also affects the transmittal of hormonal information.
Sizing up the competition is no longer accurately accomplished in modern societies. Losing the ability to accurately compare oneself to the competition has led to misjudgment of personal awareness and of the competitions’ deliverables. Also, without sizing up the others, the natural development of connections is stopped. Some might say that this change is not a negative thing, but it defies the natural rules.
Hormonal input on our lives is. Our design is so. Allowing the hormones to give their input is wise.
Note: This information has been spiritually received.
As men and women circulate in society, their hormones send out information that cause heads to turn and eyes to size up others.
The intricate dance of hormones in the spaces where people mingle is formulated to produce coupling. This dance occurs at levels beyond our perception, and it is intended to push the human race onwards.
As people share crowded spaces or similar paths, their hidden conversations generate thoughts of sexual encounters and future coupling with a set partner. The generation of these thoughts change with age, but they remain until the body is too tired to take part.
The force of the hormones is powerful. It is reined in by societal restraints, but it fuels intrigue and unexplainable attractions. The force of the hormones is why people keep striving for connection.
Note: This information has been spiritually received.
- Is going to the mall satisfying for the soul? No, not even to people who love shopping (even if they think so).
- Is playing game apps or watching viral videos satisfying for the soul? No, not even if the viral video is about a wonderful person.
- Is sitting at a restaurant satisfying for the soul? It can be, if you are sitting with people who are enriching, but the atmosphere at any restaurant is not enriching for the soul.
Connecting with nature is satisfying for the soul. It just is, because we were designed to be part of nature. Along the way, we lost the importance of our place in nature and we need to get it back. In general, our lives have become very cut off from nature, especially for those who live in large cities or spend too much time in cars or public transportation. There are people who work at staying connected, but they are not the majority.
How to reconnect with nature
- Plan regular hikes and actually go on the hikes. The hikes don’t have to be long, but they should be in green spaces.
- Visit parks and nature areas.
- Visit humane zoos and petting zoos. Contact with animals is an important part of connecting with nature.
- Shop at farmers’ markets and find farms that have fruit picking. And go pick fruit!
- Add more plants and potted flowers inside your home.
- Visit places with water: beaches, lakes, rivers, and springs.
- Visit botanical gardens.
Try being more connected to nature and see how entertaining it can be. And at the same time, your soul with be nourished and you will become more balanced.
Abandonment of the heart can be physical and emotional. Ignoring the heart’s calls for help when it physically hurts is physical abandonment. Ignoring the heart’s need for connections is emotional abandonment.
Physical abandonment can be felt more immediately, and ignored calls for attention can lead to impairment of heart function. Physical abandonment can also lead to extended impairment throughout the body.
Emotional abandonment is less immediately noticeable, but it afflicts the body over time if relationships are not nourished. Emotional abandonment is serious, but less ominous.
Physical impairment of the heart can come from improper care of the body, emotional turmoil that is excessive, or genetic weakness:
- Less can be done about genetic weakness; however, genetic weakness does not condemn a person to heart troubles. An emotionally strong heart can triumph over genetic predisposition to heart troubles.
- Emotional turmoil that is excessive strains the heart’s functioning. Heartache that leads to depression or restrained emotional connections can cause impairment. Overly excited outbursts of emotion—positive or negative—can disturb heart function over time and lead to weakening the heart’s rhythmic beating.
- Improper care of the body that leads to impairment of the heart is described in the blog posts “Heart attack secrets” and “Things that harm the heart”.
Physical abandonment of the heart is usually done without understanding that our actions create havoc in our bodies. Choosing to care for the heart involves rethinking choices and habits.
Emotional impairment of the heart can develop because of hurts experienced as a child or young adult, by heartache that is too profound, and by religious teachings that extol martyrdom. Emotional abandonment of the heart is as serious as physical abandonment, but its marks on the body are less pronounced. Its marks are mainly on society and family.
Whether abandonment of the heart is physical or emotional is less important that the fact that the heart can be abandoned. Abandonment of the heart is a sad thing that is reversible and worth fixing.
Note: This post was delivered to me through my heart’s connection to Spirit. Heart pain is worth checking with a medical doctor when it is continuous.
To be heart wise is to be tuned into your heart’s understanding. The heart, the intangible heart, knows the need for connections, for heartfelt connections, and it will push you to create these connections. Listening to your heart’s guidance is living life wisely.
Heartfelt connections are filled with forgiveness and desire for understanding. These connections offer acceptance and support. They fill relationships with warmth and they encourage openness and attention.
Heartfelt actions are not always kind, but they are felt deeply. The actions reflect inputs from past and present pressures so that the actions are not purely heart present. Heartfelt actions that are hurtful cause guilt and remorse. Heartfelt actions that are plagued by tiredness are sometimes stilted or delivered with incorrect intention. Feeling love does not guarantee heartfelt actions that reflect the true feelings.
When actions are consistently unkind, the connections require reconsideration. Unkindness mainly comes from a place of not-love. When the source of a relationship is forced connection or deception, heartfelt actions are difficult to perform because the heart knows the truth. The mind can pretend, but the heart knows.
Heart wise connections bring sincere satisfaction and grounding. They require investment of time and determination. Heart wise connections are not necessarily easy nor are they without turbulence. What they are is truth: truth from the heart.
Connected blog posts are “Matters of the heart” and “Giving your heart away”.
Sometimes we overextend our hearts by taking on the problems of too many people or by concerning ourselves with people whose lives aren’t connect to our own (like the lives of celebrities) or by harming our hearts with negative emotions such as despair, worry, and alienation.
The overextended heart might seem too full, but it is actually too empty! It is unable to feel personal feelings of love and sympathy, because it is focused elsewhere. The love and sympathy for family members and close friends misdirects and leaves “holes”.
These unfilled holes contribute to lack of patience, unfocused attention, and unfulfilled promises and expectation with the people who are really important. The holes produce a sense of emptiness, which some people “fill” through attachment to addictive substances or behaviors. The holes remain empty though, begging for filling through acts of love and caring towards family members and close friends.
If our hearts are overextended, how do we find the way to fill the holes and fulfill our hearts? Each overextended heart has been overextended in its own individual way, so general guidelines can only be partially applicable. An Energy Guidance Complete session can help you if you feel the overextension is too hard to tackle alone.
Here are general guidelines to fill an overextended heart:
- If you follow the private life of one or more celebrities, vow to lessen their importance in your life and take tangible steps to remove their comings and goings from your daily life. Remind yourself that these relationships are not reciprocal: the celebrities are not interested in you.
- If you feel despair, worry, and/or alienation too often, there are many things you can do, such as bringing a pet into your life, bringing more plants into your environment, spending time in nature, pushing yourself to meet with friends, talking to family members, exploring a spiritual connection.
- If the holes in your heart have led you to cover them with immersion in addictive substances and/or behaviors, you most likely need assistance recognizing the emptiness side of your addiction. The overextension caused by addiction might be too hard to escape alone.
- If the holes in your heart are ignored through workaholicism, volunteerism run amok, or desire to remain aloof from the needs of family members and friends, the future might bring you events in which you will need the help of others, but the others won’t be there for you. Invest now in friendships and close relationships to prevent heartache later. (Read the post “Investing for a rainy day, the good and bad news”.)
- If the holes in your heart are fluff-filled by self-absorption, your connections will become diluted over time. The first step is to recognize that you are too focused on yourself and the next step is to practice empathy for a loved one who is very different from you. When you feel that you have built up your relationship to this person, choose another loved one and work at feeling happiness for this person’s life events. The more loved ones you connect to, the more holes will be filled, and the joy in your heart will be able to overflow.
An overextended heart is reversible when it is acknowledged and addressed. Each cause of heart overextension requires different work, and some causes are harder to overcome than others, but they all can be overcome.
Living with a heart filled with love for one’s close friends and family brings balance to the world!
Note: This post was delivered to me through my heart’s connection to Spirit. Spirit offers us love and kindness whenever we are ready to receive them.
Each of us has a soul that was endowed when we were born. This soul of ours knows our true self and our abilities and gifts. Somehow, life takes us away from the soulful connection, and to regain it takes dedicated effort.
In the book Faith–A Wisdom Poem Sharing Spiritual Connection, we are guided to reconnect with Spirit through reconnection with our souls. The reconnection takes focus and awareness. Here is an excerpt from Faith about reconnecting with the soul:
Faith–A Wisdom Poem Sharing Spiritual Connection provides a path to soul reconnection and connection with Spirit. It is available here: